Thursday, November 4, 2010

rindu

waduh~
rinduyer ak dengan blog ak ni,,
lme dh xsiggah,,,
menaip pe yg ptut,,,
membebel2 pe yg ptut,,,
ak rindu sgt,,
lau boleh,,,ak nk cter sumeyer,,,
tp syg,,,ak xleh cter...ak tkt..

 its will hurt others feeling...
what can i said is,,i'm just a little bit disappointed...
with some of human,,,
it's hurt me very much....when it turned out like this,,
i don't know,,,what i have done...
what make u so angry and not satisfied with me,,, 
but please...just tell,,,,just,,,tell me what is wrong dear...
don't make me feel uneasy...

what ever is,,,i really happy because u want you want to talk to me,,
however,,,our relationship is not same as a past,,,
but,,,i'm happy....i can still smile with you,,,
talk to u,,,i'm really appreciate it,,,
thankto ALLAH...
tq for giving back my frenz to me,,,
even..that relationship is change...
i'm really thankful to ALLAH...

I hope,,,, you will remember me as ur frenz..... 
no matter what happen... 

your frenz